1. What are the requirements for getting a medical marijuana recommendation?
Ans . Qualifying conditions will vary per state. You can also find a list of approved conditions
under your patient “profile” section. For more details & information, please reference your
state’s specific laws.
2. Is there anything illegal about getting evaluated for medical cannabis?
Ans . No...as long as you meet one of the qualifying conditions & are evaluated & recommended by
state-licensed, MMJ doctor - it is 100% legal.
3. What is a mmj recommendation & how is that different than a prescription?
Ans . Legally, a medical marijuana “prescription” does not exist. State permitted doctors are
to evaluate patients’ qualifying conditions & provide a “recommendation” as they see fit
4. When am I required to “RENEW” my rec?
Ans . Every state has a different “renewal” process. Once approved by one of our Greenrecs
doctors - you will receive a “Welcome Packet’ email indicating instructions for your next
5.Can I get medical cannabis without a driver’s license?
Ans . No. To get your medical marijuana rec, an official state ID / driver’s license or passport
is required. You must be 18 years of age or older to qualify. Minors under 18 yrs old may be
evaluated with a “caregiver’s” approval.
6. Will my name be on any public registry, or a list accessible to my employer?
Ans . No. Greenrecs respects patient privacy and is 100% HIPAA compliant. We take security and
privacy seriously – your records remain safe and confidential.
7. Is my money refundable if I do not qualify?
Ans . In order to determine if you qualify, you must first go through our quick process, fill
patient questionnaire & be evaluated by one of our certified mmj doctors. If you do not meet the
legal requirements or have one of the qualifying medical conditions - unfortunately you will not
be issued an mmj rec or be refunded.
8. What pharmacies or dispensaries will accept my MMJ rec?
Ans . Each individual state will have an official licensed dispensary or pharmacy that will fill
your “approved” medical marijuana recommendation. Instructions on next steps will be emailed to
you in your “Welcome Packet” if you are approved.
9. Do I need to worry about any side-effects from Medical Marijuana?
Ans . Medical Marijuana is a safe, non-addictive, all natural alternative to prescription
There has been much research from the medical community worldwide showing the
profound healing benefits of cannabis.
10.Can any doctor recommend Medical Marijuana?
Ans . Unfortunately NO. Only state-licensed, registered doctors are permitted to recommend
medical cannabis. Our certified Greenrecs physicians are knowledgeable & highly trained with
over 55 years of experience in the medical industry.
11. Is medical marijana covered by my insurance?
Ans . No. Medical Marijuana recommendations & in patient visits are not currently covered by
insurance companies. We accept cash, credit & debit card.
12. If I have a question that is not listed here, how can I reach you?
Ans . The best way to reach our Greenrecs team is to email us at [email protected]
phone at 844-844-3384
& we’ll be happy to help you out.